TBG Partners | Denise Martinez | Post #7

 Hey guys!

Hope everyone is doing great, things around here have been good. At work we started to go back to work at the office but still keeping safe for everybody so we trying to keep it at 50% capacity now. But it feels nice to be working at the office and get the chance to talk with people around. For the past weeks I've been working rendering plans on InDesign and Photoshop, keep working on construction documents in CAD and this keep I joined a work session for handrawing tricks and tips with one of the principal , it was really great! 

On my las post, I mentioned that I will visit some of the spring festivals around here and I just had to say that it was fun but the best part of it was seen all the wildflowers aside the road and on the open fields. Here are some pictures of it.







I wish we have some of this wildflowers blooming everywhere in Louisiana too


Next month there will be a spring festival with sunflowers in San Antonio, can't wait to see it because I'm planning on going too! 





Comments

  1. Tell Elliott I said Hello! looks fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! and I met your niece a few weeks ago, she's is beautiful! :)

      Delete
  2. The wildflowers are amazing! You'll have to share some of those tips and tricks for hand drawing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week