Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week

Greetings,

Houston is lovely. I really am shocked that I like this city as much as I do. I love the area I’m living in. OJB is nice and the workload the first day compared to the second week is night and day. The first day was really nerve wracking and slow, but now it’s fast paced and busy busy. My coworkers took me out to lunch the first week, such angels. I am the only intern, and have decided to make a file for future interns so they won’t go through what I went through. I just think that would be helpful in the future. Doing a lot of work with VectorWorks and LandFX right now. Sometimes I ride the bus to work, but the drive is only 9 minutes away. Making a ton of new friends! Jk, I have no social life but I am staying busy becuase Houston has a ton of stuff going on. Went to a vegan festival last week, and TWO EDM concerts. Saw KSHMR (10/10) performance absolutely a must see, and KASKADE... eh I would give him a 6.8/10.. Shocking I know. I got a few plants for my apartment and one of them is already dying. I think it’s because my apartment is too cold? Let me know if you have any suggestions. Quite unfortunate.

Can’t wait to fill you guys in on more projects I’m assigned. They really aren’t afraid to throw assignments my way lol... I am working on a few designs for a garden for one of the projects at a hospital. I worked in AutoCad, then VectorWorks. Tomorrow I will be modeling the designs for the clients to see on Friday. Wish me luck! Miss you guys!

XoXo
Kaylin Wilson



First time seeing this video folks

Comments

  1. Dont you have the plantsnap app? Now it has a feature where you take a picture of an unhealthy plant and it tells you what could be wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7