Jiamin Zheng - Internship Blog#5 - The Tea House

Hello everyone,

My dad and my uncle planned to open a teahouse at the end of last year. They thought I can give them some ideas and suggestions, so they started to contacting with the design firm after I finish my isolation. After about half a year, the teahouse opened at the beginning of this month. I will also go to the teahouse to helpfter I finish my works at AECOM, and also every weekend. 

During the design and construction of the teahouse, I learned a lot about how interior design and landscape design become a "real thing". This was the first time that I playing the role of client and i
ntern at the same time.  This experience is so unique and definitly benefited me a lot. I will write a few blogs about how teahouse builted out after I finish my internship at the end of this week. I think these two experience are both important to me. 

Let me share with you the final look of our teahouse. Hope you will like it!

Main Entrance

Seating Area

Small Water Feature

Outdoor Seating Area

Night Looking

Tea Cups


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week