Chad Wilkins - DBA #7

 First Week in the Office

This past week our office went back to the office for the first time since I've been working there. The office has been available to anybody that wanted to go in but no one was really going in unless they needed to. Everybody in the office has been vaccinated and two weeks beyond their second shot or whatever, it's just kind of weird to be around people again. Apparently, every Monday Dana treats everyone to lunch, so that's a nice treat. I actually got less work done this week than in the past weeks because there were a lot more interruptions. It was nice when I had a question to be able to walk to someone's desk and just get an answer but having to put real clothes on is kind of bullshit. The biggest downside is that because I don't want to work so late at the office I actually had to work a full day on Friday instead of working longer days early in the week and taking off early on Friday. 

I wasn't planning on staying on after this month, but Dana asked me if I could keep working. She has agreed to work around my schedule and taking care of Luca. So it looks like I'll be staying on through the summer, maybe during the school year too, who knows. Y'all have a great summer. See y'all in August. 




My Desk

The View Out of My Window

Some More of the Office







Comments

  1. Love that she treats y'all to lunch every Monday! I wish haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week