Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 05

Hey everyone! This blog is coming delayed because I've mostly been working on confidential projects lately. I wish I could talk about them, but it will need to wait until they move along further.

Last Tuesday we had fun meeting up at Radio Bar, hosted by a guy from Anova. I got to finally see some people from school again, and meet a few people from different firms! The next day, Ryan from Anova came to the office and showed us a few furniture family concepts to get critiques. He's apparently making rounds to a lot of firms, to get LA opinions.

The past few days we've thrown together a presentation for the owners of Bon Carre, a shopping mall up near Cortana. They're trying to renovate and turn it into a tech park to attract more tech and IT businesses. This all had to come together really quickly, but I think the results were really nice!


This rendering is what I spent a majority of my time on, but we also included a pedestrian masterplan to improve connections on-site, a few rendered plans for certain key areas, and 2 options for planting palettes. This was all done over about 3 days!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week