Internship Blog Post #6 | Keeley McCutcheon | Page Duke Landscape Architects

Hey y'all! I hope all is well! I can not believe I have almost been at my internship for four months! Time really does fly bye when you are having a good time! I have been keeping busy at the office over the last couple of weeks working on renderings for several different projects, drawing base plans in AutoCAD, and my favorite building a SketchUp model for one of the firms projects in Texas! 

This upcoming week at the office should be very exciting! We are taking one of our office "Learn and Lunches" out of the office this week and taking a trip to one of the local Nashville nurseries and having lunch at the farmer's market, which should be exciting! Also, my brother is coming to visit me this coming weekend and we should have a lot of fun running around Nashville together! 

Overall, everything is still going well for me here in Nashville. Time has flown bye, and I am trying to enjoy every moment because the end is coming faster than I expected it too! I hope you are all enjoying your internships too, and I can not wait to see y'all soon. We will be back together faster than you know it! 

- Keeley



Comments

  1. The nursery and lunch at the farmers market sounds like a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week