Ruichen Zhu| In ternship in Old farmer ,Shanghai | Blog #5



Hello,  Everyone. I am Ruichen Zhu.  Right now I find an internship in Shanghai. I think I will go back to LSU for the spring semester to finish my last years with you. I am looking forward to seeing you.   Sorry for I post my Blog late. let me share some pictures with you.







The pictures show what our office looks like.
















Making some coffee. 











They are working, and I am work and looking.










My workspace.







I did some volunteer with my friend.  I can make some new friends in this activity. 






 


What I did is to help to do the planting. Learning some experience and Chinese name about flowers and grass.






This is my friend in Shanghai. She graduated from Shanghai Jiao tong University this year. 



The place' name is Wei Fang Yuan(潍坊园) 

It a beautiful  community garden in Shanghai






I hope you all have a great internship! 

Stay 100% Safe wherever you are!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week