Emily Couture - Design Workshop - Post #6

 Hello Hello Hello..

I have been super busy with work these past few weeks! I have been working almost everyday to update a 3D model for my main project, Paradise Mesa Ranch. The architects keep making changes which often leads to the entire design shifting. This becomes extremely tedious when Sketchup is hardly ever responding. I don't want to know how many hours I have spent waiting for Sketchup to respond. 





On top of the 3D model, I am to make 4 illustrative plans by Monday afternoon.( It's Friday😅) We are preparing for another client meeting next Thursday so the pressure is on. Client meetings are one of my favorite aspects of the design process because they give direction to move forward. I am super excited to walk the clients through the model and hear their comments next Thursday. 


I finished this rendering in one day. (very proud 😄) 

I am writing this on my lunch break before I jump back into rendering. Luckily, Emily Pixberg sits right behind me so she has been answering all of my questions. There has been more people coming into the office lately, which makes things feel more normal.

Although I have been busy as work, I still make sure to get outside everyday! Yesterday, I saw two moose. I have been seeing a lot of wildlife now that it is spring time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week