Emily Couture - Design Workshop- Post 5

 APRIL 2021

This past week I had a few deadlines to work towards, which got a bit stressful at times. I had a deadline for a design review and a deadline for a client meeting. This was the first time I had to work a few extra hours, however, I was happy to help. Because Design Workshop has so many employees, I was able to have multiple people help me finish up. I helped with renderings, planting list, blooming diagrams and putting DD sheet sets together. I enjoy staying busy and feeling productive!




Luckily, I was able to end this week with a long weekend spent with Jonathan. We had a relaxing weekend and got to spend some time with Ashton and her boyfriend, Tyler. The following week, I babysat Ashton's gorgeous cat, Suki. She is such an angel. 👼


This week, I am working on a series of details. I am currently working on a detail for a spa ( hot tub) , which has an infinity edge.  My project manager gave me some precedent images and a rough sketch that I am attempting to draft. I hope everyone is learning a lot and having fun! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week