Emily Couture- Design Workshop- Post 4





MARCH 2021

Happy Spring, Everyone!

In the past few weeks, I have become a lot more comfortable using CAD.(YAY) I have been working on a planting plan as well as some pricing diagrams. Thankfully, I was able to take a few days away from the computer to sketch concepts this week. I am learning a lot here at Design Workshop and I am forming great relationships with co-workers. Making connections has been one of the most exciting things about working at such a large firm. 

I have been working on many different projects these past few weeks, jumping in to assist any project managers that need extra help. 




The best moment of March was when Madeline came to visit! I had so much fun showing her some of my favorite spots! I also explored more spots close by Ashton, which were magical. It was so much fun spending time with the girlies. I can not wait for Madeline to come back to visit. I hope Alyssa makes a trip up here too. ♥️

I am so thankful for the time that I have spent here and so excited for the moments that have yet to come. ♥️♥️♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week