Denise Martinez | TBG Partners | #5

 Hi guys!

These past weeks nothing has change much. I've been working with my team on CD and DD packages for different projects. I've been working a lot with photoshop and CAD, everybody has been really busy and working extra hours due to deadlines, so I've been trying to help with everything I can.

Last weekend I went to visit San Antonio and somehow I like Austin better BUT I really enjoyed the riverwalk. It's like being in another place, the best part is walking along the river and crossing the bridges, I really loved it, wish every city has one of those. Now, that spring has already started I noticed that a lot of festivals and events are happening so I plan to go one or two and see how is it! On my next post I'll some pictures of it! :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week