Connor Burgess : Ryan Cole Landscape #5

 Goodmorning Everyone,

    I am still trying to catch up to everyone else, but you're in luck because I had a super eventful week. Most of the week was spent drawing planting plans by hand which is really helping with my drawing and my confidence. I have never really considered myself to be good drawing by-hand buts its really about practice and application. Anyways, I cleaned around the office and redid the flower beds. When all this was said and done we went to Covington to create a base map for a job were doing out there. It was really informative and it gave me a better understanding of how to create a base map from scratch.


Were doing a terrace and decking on the back of the house. Wayne and I measured the whole house in a layout style to get enough for Ryan to design. There was a lot of terrain that we couldn't shoot grades for because there was 10 feet of elevation difference, but we got the grades we needed for our purposes. It was a fun drive and the owners of the property had a golden lab that couldn't stop playing with us.


Overall, I miss school and you guys a lot. I love working here but sometimes its a little unfulfilling and lonely. I cant wait to try something new this summer, but I seriously can't wait to get back to school to see everyone!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week