Chris Blog #6 - Studio Balcones 4/19/2021

 Hey guys,


     We are now on month 4 and I am already dreading having to leave this city. This is by far one of the best places I've ever been. For some reason every weekend leading up to this one have been pretty overcast and windy, but this weekend was so nice out. I got to lay by the pool and just take a break from the long work week. Work has picked up exponentially in the last couple of weeks because we picked up a ton of new projects which has ramped up the work load a ton. At first when we got busy I was kind of over whelmed but now that I know what I am supposed to be doing its going nicely. Being that busy makes the days and weeks go by so much faster in my opinion. I have recently done a couple site visits to some very nice houses in the hills. This one guy bought 3 properties and is tearing down a massive house on one of them just so he can put a tennis court there. It's truly crazy how much money some people have. So In a nutshell, work is awesome, Austin is incredible, the weather is becoming beautiful, and I am sad that I have to move back so soon. I miss you guys and can't wait to hear more on how yall's time is going. 


Best,

Chris

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week