BLOG #5- CARBO- Madeline Kirschner

 hi hi, 

I think this half way point is making me miss all of you even more. I am enjoying the office even though it has been raining the past 2 days and is looking like its not easing up anytime soon. 

My work load comes with lulls.It is difficult to stay busy all of the time when our job isnt quite as important as deadlines. I try to read the room and reach out for assistance whenever I can. 

This past week, I found out that the Carbo team will be working with BREC for the Expressway park and a universally accessible playground. I asked if I could join the meeting and that ended me with a position on the team. If we are prepared for anything... it is parks :) am i right? 

I look forward to sharing that progress with you. I found out that I get to be ASLA VP next year and so that was good news. Jacob and I did not plan to run against each other, but I look forward to being a class liason and making our last year as enjoyable as possible. 

I will be in touch soon, hopefully with more work to share! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week