04.15.2021 jjb post #6 edsa

 Hello everyone, 

The past two weeks have not been too interesting I have been hoping on and off about 10 different things at once so it's been busy. Some of these things include the Air Force base in Tyndall, A golf course somewhere in central FL, and re-theming Boca West. They really needed a restructure and that has taken up most of my time. They seem to like every pitch but theming a resort for wealthy Floridians is.. well it's tough to say the least. (Retheming can mean a lot of different things. But my scope was to create a couple slogan's or words that would be advertised in vision of a logo or saying. It was a magnolia flower but I instantly threw it out and going with more of a wave structure or something. Maybe someone could help me here!)

I haven't been to the parks in about four weeks which is the longest I haven't been since I'm down here. So I am going to Epcot on Friday after I get my first covid shot. (Pfizer) wooo.

For anyone interested, on the theme park side of things. Disney sent out about 30-35 requests for Jobs within a small niche of firms. Hopefully we get some of them. One that I am particularly excited about is expansions of Batuu (Starwars land for non starwars nerds) Hoping I can get some more backdoor access to the parks since our Swan and Dolphin hotel project is almost done. But what a notable project to put on a resume! 

One good thing is the people I am getting to meet, one is the Project manager of all Epcot's expansions. I'm hoping you all get to meet him as well. He is an LA but mainly PM's for Disney. Cool guy. 

Comments

  1. Pfizer gang! Just got my second shot today! Super cool that you're getting to do a lot with Disney.

    Might just have to take a trip to Orlando during the summer lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week