Madeline Kirschner- Carbo #3

 This past day, I was pulled in on a municipal project with Shannon. They are working with CPEX on a resiliency toolkit for Oppelousas, La. I was tasked with drawing sections for the various types of storm water infrastructure. I definitely referenced my details from Kathy's class! God bless her. lol. 

Hope you enjoy these sketches- They did not give me many final comments because this is just a draft, so let me know if you see something not boyeresque :) 

I really enjoy working on Shannon's projects and Zach's institutional work.. less on the residential side but I do appreciate all of the work that goes into fine tuning the details. I appreciate that they trust me to work with hand since that is still my preferred method. I do want to work to improve my skills even further once I have some free time. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week