Connor Burgess : Ryan Cole Landscape #3

 Goodmorning fellow classmates,

    I hope everyone is having a great time on their internships. Looks like were getting past the halfway point for some which has in-turn fueled me to start looking for another opportunity this summer. I would love to be able to go get some experience from somewhere else in Baton Rouge although that it probably a stretch. My boss was out of town for the majority of the week last week, so I was tasked with practicing planting plans by hand. As of today, I have completed 10 of Ryan's old plans as practice and I have come such a long way. I was struggling at first mostly due to my heavy hand, but I have lightened up a lot as of recent. The line weights are far as composition goes have come full circle.

    I have also been drawing details which is a lot harder since his style is so unique. I will post some pics below because I am pretty proud of them personally
. Besides that I have been digitalizing his plant books so we can make garden journals for our clients. Its honestly one of my favorite things to do because I am learning how to tailor gardens with specific needs based off plantings. 





Comments

  1. really cool details Connor!! great composition and differences of plant materials with simple changes to the symbols. I'm taking notes for Haley's class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week