Connor Burgess - Ryan Cole Landscape #2

 Goodmorning Everyone,

    Thought I would pop up since I am feeling like I need a little Monday Motivation. After last week, I could use some work anyways. Last Thursday was an easy day... we drove around and saw all the Azaleas blooming. I learned all the different colors of flowers and leaves, sizes, and growth rates. Safe to say I am burnt out of azaleas lol. Friday comes around and we set up one of our clients with décor because they were having friends over to show the house. We drove around all day looking at antiques which is honestly my favorite part about working here.

    Before that on Wednesday I believe we went to Covington to meet some potential clients and we were able to see the Saint Joseph Abbey. A beautiful piece of property tucked off on some back roads. It was breathtaking and we were there for a few hours after the meeting. Ryan really wants me to develop an eye for beautiful craftsmanship. The details are what matter in such micro design. A brick can mean the difference between success and failure. These ancient buildings are some of the best places to see that. Anyways I would highly suggest people branch out in their scope of work.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week