Chris Blog #5 - Studio Balcones 3/29/21

 Hello Guys,


     It's crazy to think that we are almost done with our 3rd month of our internship already. Time has been flying by for me so far. The weather here has been amazing the last couple of weeks. The wind is super hectic sometimes but feels nice for the most part. The Job itself is going great. We have picked up a bunch of projects recently so things have been very busy around here since our most experienced worker took another job. We are hiring a new employee soon so it will be nice not being the new person anymore. As far as my living situation goes, my app complex is stuffing a random person to live in our loft so that should suck pretty good. Its already a small app so I can only imagine how bad adding another person will be. Some more interesting information about how my life is going, my truck broke down last week, and after I fixed it, it got broke into the next day and they stole my keys out of it. So a bunch of great things going on here, I hope you guys are doing a little better than me! 


Software I used recently:

Autocad

Illustrator 

Lumion

Sketchup

indesign

 

Comments

  1. BRUH youd better watch your truck they gonna come back for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week