CARBO - Madeline Kirschner #4

 

This is what my boss sent me based on my concept sketch below. 

This was my original sketch. 

Hi everyone, Blog #4- I am just getting back from a weekend in Aspen with Ashton, Austin and Emily! It was a winter wonderland and I am so happy that I got to experience a taste of what they are doing all semester long.

This week was very exciting because I am finally gaining some office confidence lol- Not that they did not have confidence, but I now understand that it can be difficult to delegate work to someone at our level. We began working from sketches on a campus master plan for Northwestern University in  northern Louisiana . I thought that it would take a lot longer than it did, but we hopped into it on Monday and got it out of the door today. I even did the cad work and helped do a takeoff OPC (opinion of probable cost). 

I love the larger scale stuff, and I love Carbo! I hope that you are enjoying your internship and blossoming with your new skills. I am getting better at understanding how to jump into concepts. That part usually stumps me at first, but my coworkers just get the pens flying and years of practice makes magic :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week