Ashton: Blog #4

 Hi everyone!!!!

The third month of interning is coming to an end and I am very happy about it. I feel like I am getting more into the nitty-gritty at work now; I am cleaning up surveys and consulting cad files. It's very time-consuming and confusing but it's been a great way to learn how to use CAD. I am scheduling with Douglas next week and I was very surprised to find out I have to take 3 more electives, which I am definitely not happy about. If anyone reading this is also taking electives next year please let me know what you plan on taking :)

On a lighter note Madeline came and visited us this past weekend and we had a blast. We went tubing and on a coaster and showed her all the pretty sights near the Aspen area. It was a nice little break from working and really fun to catch up with her. I am finally coming back to Louisiana for a few days next week for a wedding and I am so pumped. The fist thing I will be doing is eating 30 pounds of crawfish then heading to Popeyes to get a 5 piece dark and spicy. 

Every week I fall more and more in love with DesignWorkshop. I love the environment here and how laid back they are. Every week there is a new learning session for everyone in the firm, and you really feel like they want you to succeed. I am working on the same projects as the last blog post but I have been out on one more last week. This will be my first project that I ma one from day 1 which I am very excited about. 


Programs used last week:

Photohsop

Indesign (always0

Illustrator

ArcGIS

ARCPro

CAD

Word

Comments

  1. I think I plan on taking Japanese art. Its MWF 12:230-1:20. Not sure if it counts as an elective or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on the crawfish and Popeyes. I came back to BR this weekend and those were the first things I headed for as well!

    HORT2120 - woody plants I is an elective a few of us will be taking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week