Alyssa Catanese | Makaira | Post #3

Hey everybody! 

Currently writing to y'all on my lunch break right now. This week at work is going to be pretty busy. We have a lot of new leads, including one for Lil Boosie's mom. I am excited to see what we can do for them! 

I am personally so happy that spring is finally here! Since the freeze and rainy weather, there haven't been many days to go outside and enjoy nature until now. Thankfully, I went to Tickfaw State Park yesterday and it was beautiful. Many flowering trees and shrubs are blooming so life is becoming more colorful and joyful. It still feels strange to me that we have time to ourselves after work and on the weekends, so I've been experimenting more with watercolor pens and acrylic paint in my free time. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their time and can't wait to see y'all soon! 

-Alyssa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week