Hey Guys! I hope everyone is enjoying their internships! I am interning at Design Workshop , which is located in Downtown Aspen, Colorado.  The office culture at Design Workshop is extremely laid back, which has made this experience even more enjoyable. For instance, Hours are flexible as long as you get the work done. Therefore,  I have been spending a lot of time skiing and exploring trails while the sun is out. Then, I finish working in the evening/ early morning. I have also had the opportunity to hike to site visits, which was my favorite task so far. 

Everyone in the office has been super helpful and welcoming. (It helps that so many LSU alumni are in the office! ) Likewise, everyone I have met outside of the office has been welcoming as well. I am grateful to be in such a great location as I am able to walk to work/downtown. There is a great public transportation system here as well, which makes it easy to travel to all the different ski lifts!

So far, I have spent a lot of time learning AutoCAD, which isn't so bad when you're getting paid for it. ;-) Today, I am working on some "Typology of Greenways" diagrams, which is for a project in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is my favorite project so far as it allows for some creative freedom. 

Below are some pictures from my time here in Aspen! <3

With Love,

Emily :-) 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week