Chris Blog #3 - Studio Balcones 2/22/21

 Brrrrrr,


So I moved to Texas thinking that snow would be the last thing I had to worry about but apparently not! When I tell you the past week has been up there with the worst weeks ever, please believe me. There was no steady food supply anywhere so if you wanted to eat you would have to search where the nearest place serving food is and then wait in line for hours. Not only that, my truck was frozen in place in the garage but that didn't matter too much anyway because the roads were closed anyway so I couldn't go to work all week. Fortunately, even though I couldn't go to work all week, I still got paid anyway. I now know that I wouldn't want to live in winter conditions like that for long periods of time. Not a big cold guy.. Thankfully I didn't have to go to the office because our water was shut off for 3 days due to busted pipes so you can probably imagine how great I smelt. As bad as I made this week out to be, It was low key kinda nice just sitting inside watching tv all day and getting paid for it. So overall, I guess it wasn't a total L. I hope you guys are doing okay and living your best life!

 Later Haters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week