Chris Blog #2 - Studio Balcones 2/9/21

 Hello, 


As some of you know, I have been waiting from my friend from Baton Rogue to move in with me, and now he is finally here. I've never been a person that's liked being alone so this is really nice that he is here now. I have been fairly busy at work. We are in a weird transition period so there hasn't been a terrible amount for me to do right now. With that being said, I have been asking a bunch of questions and kind of forcing my way on to site visits which have been been very good teaching lessons. It has been great so far. I hope everyone is doing great!! 


Software I have been using:


Photoshop

Sketchup

Indesign 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week