2.10.2021-JB-2


Hey guys, since my last post had a lack of photos so here are some from the last week or so. I got to work on one cool thing for EDSA so far and that was some archival work for Disney. That was fun. But it'll probably be the only thing for Disney that I'll work on. A lot of the themed industry is down right now. But we do have a lot of work for Shanghai, they have a couple of parks that are being done by EDSA.   
This is my spot, the large black board is there to block the morning sun. 
This is the common area/Paul's drafting area (Views of downtown oooOOoo)
This is a view looking into the office from the common area. My spot is to the left. That's Megan who sits behind me.
The conference room, Msoft Teams has basically rendered conference rooms useless. (The yellow building in the window is my apartment complex)
A past project I checked on. Disney's Rivera Resort. (Super Pricy)
Walkway from Magic Kingdom to the Grand Floridian. EDSA also did the fancy fence that you see to the right.


This is what I'm currently working on. I'm modeling a super small neighborhood in Rhino and have been assisting Jack (Director of BIM) on writing a script in Grasshopper to get terrain in a rhino model. That's all the red stuff. 

a lot of headache in one photo.

 

Comments

  1. Looks very much like a lot of headache in that photo lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks kind of awesome, you gotta show me how to do that sometime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week