May 8th, 2020 - Emily

Hey everyone,

Everything is basically the same over here. I am going to start applying for other internships. The Botanical Gardens and parks that you have to pay to get into are starting to open up. Tomorrow we are going back to Baton Rouge for mothers day. I cant wait to lay out by my parents pool all day! When I come back my brother is coming to visit and we are gonna go hiking a bunch.

Riley and I had a picnic at Zilker Park the other day. There were so many people everywhere in huge groups drinking and hanging out. A bunch of people were swimming in Barton Creek. We are gonna buy an inflatable kayak! I cant wait.


Comments

  1. Oru Kayak makes great foldable kayaks, they're expensive but worth it I think. They have a tandem one also. I've been thinking of getting one for the summer here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week