May 1st 2020 Conner Trent

Hey everyone hope you're doing well, I agree with Emily it's crazy how fast this semester has gone by. just got a bunch of camping stuff for my jeep to sleep in it. I'll update with pictures when I get it all set up. Other than that Colorado has moved to safer at home (whatever that means) but it's looking like the end of May I'll probably be back in the office. I'm also looking to adopt a dog, I'm looking up here for a dog to take hiking and camping, getting a little tired of doing everything by myself.

For work, I've been working on a design guideline good (which was been the long term project I started at the beginning of the internship).  don't think I can share spreads from the design guideline book, but once it's done ill be able to share and use in my portfolio, which I'm very excited about this because this a book that we've never had to create in school before and is used a lot in the community development planning. Other than that I've been working on an illustrative plan for our project outside of Las Vegas.

 Here is one of the illustrative plans I've been creating, the neighborhood parcels are divided into villages and this was village 22.

As for capstone, I've given a little thought about it but still not sure what I'm going to do it on. I'm excited to be back but also know I'm going to miss Boulder and DTJ, hoping that I'll end back up here after graduation.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and is staying safe!

-Conner


Comments

  1. that looks pretty cool! will make for some nice portfolio candy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week