Kaylin Wilson - May 1

Work is going well! We had a firm wide meeting today and we will move back into the offices some time soon. I’m kind of excited for that honestly. I think being able to chat with my coworkers in the same setting will be amazing. Something I definitely took for granted. We will have to wear masks though. So that will be interesting. My birthday is tomorrow.  I’ve been really connected with (old) Beyoncé recently LOL! Don’t know if it’s because I’m in Houston or not... but like her energy is the all time mood for me currently. Still love Houston. Officially ordering my tongue drum tomorrow. Started a YouTube channel. Making some homemade crystals for healing. Cooking.  Painting. Playing sims. Doing some yoga. Running. I feel way more inspired alone during quarterine so that’s an ultimate positive but it’s because I’m trying to fill the loneliness with something. I kind of want to sky dive again. Don’t know if that’s possible anytime soon. 

XOXO guys. 😘 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=115XGonqi2farQ_N6hhb2UeIISg8ZPzJh


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week