5-13-2020 Conner Trent Last Post?

Hey everyone, Max mentioned writing a last post for our internships, this certainly has been an interesting experience. I defiantly learned a lot during this internship, but I've learned a lot about myself while being isolated for the past 60 days alone. I plan on staying and working through the summer, here are some illustrative plans of three villages in a massive planning project, these are at 1"=200' scale. I put a hillshade on adjacent parcels to show topo instead of the contours making the illustrative cluttered and ugly.




I've been keeping myself busy with outdoor activities. went camping a couple weekends back and probably will again this weekend. 


 
These were taken up near Red Feather Lakes.
I hope everyone has a good summer and stays safe! 

Comments

  1. Those are some clean graphics! Also been really liking all your instagram photography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week