Sheridan Mueller 4/5/20

Hi guys,

I am still working remotely from Colorado Springs, not much has changed since my last post. Design Workshop is keeping me busy with work. This week I had my 75% CD set due which was a little stressful, but ultimately worked out fine. I sat in on a client meeting which was cool, they responded well to my plan rendering and were very excited about the design. Something new that I'm working on is public engagement videos since we are not going to be able to hold our 3rd public meeting in person. I'm learning Adobe After Effects and I am the only person in the Aspen Office that currently knows how to use it. I actually think it's really fun! There is going to be a total of six videos, all posted on YouTube by the end of April. Currently I am narrating them, which is funny to me. I don't think anyone likes hearing their own voice recorded for so long.

My brother and I are still doing the same old things - going grocery shopping, watching movies, working out, playing video games, etc. I've been online shopping a little too much honestly, and who knows when those packages will show up anyway. My brother bought an electric bass guitar because he is tired of playing the piano all the time. I bet the neighbors hate us lol.

Good luck out there y'all.

The final illustrative plan



 Pike's Peak - the weather has been so nice

Comments

  1. That is cool site plan, the color is fresh and clear to read.

    The Ice mountain, I love it ! Do people go ski there ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No skiing, but you can hike or drive to the top! The elevation at the top is 14,115 feet!

      Delete
  2. Nice Plan! How long you thinkin' it took to make?
    Amazing scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple days, mostly because the design changed an I would have to go back and make revisions. Also they wanted me to follow all of their rendering standards that they have for photoshop, so it took me awhile to learn that.

      Delete
  3. I want to see some of the stuff you bought :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week