Ruichen Zhu-4/1/2020


I understand we are very difficult at this moment what we have. I am tired to hear the bad news from the internet. I really hope we all can come out during our internship. I want to share something good with you. The spring comes, the cherry flower in Japan is pretty showing!



These two pictures I took beside my apartment, that was a snow day. Snow with white and pink Cherry flowers. It was a wonderful moment to take a picture.




These two pictures I was shot beside my workplace. I like to run around this river whose name is the Meguro River. It is a famous place to look for Cherry followers in Japan. I got lucky there are no many people to visit this place.




Again, I hope we all be safe and healthy!! I believe we can overcome it soon!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week