Kaylin Wilson - April 9, 2020

So these images basically represent what I’ve been up to the last two weeks. 

First image - Went out for a run and noticed this artwork. There’s one open spot left on the fence that I MIGHT have to cop and paint something.. I will definitely have to order paint though because I don’t have enough. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=175rE4XUOgqgoC2oBSRnHGHcqBiJ0z-9p

Image 2 - My sims painted this artwork and I want to recreate it because it’s such a mood. Not on the fence though.. but on canvas 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RLTeHycqMWA66bo2sfwkWDJQIw2lJXiQ
Image 3 - I just feel like we can all relate to this 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-YQPNv7jTVeqE2479e-bAPrlRImWTHUb

Image 4 - This is the artwork the college I told you guys about on the other post is interested in... My boss told me they were probably going to lean towards finding their own artist before I presented the art I found. I don’t understand why college campus’ don’t take more risks with their art pieces. Its beautiful don’t get me wrong like stunning but I just don’t know if I would match it with the energy of a college campus. I feel like college students would appreciate something more creative/colorful/unique... Something that stands out a little more? Idk what do I know.. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1E0ip5NNDXcn9oxFPQJcYxshtNUjiCOf6

Work is going well thus far though! I have also spent a lot of time researching conspiracy theories on the corona virus.. Have you guys heard of any? Also what do you guys find as your silver lining for working remotely? I have created a lot of graphics this week..Worked on a 50% set by myself.. Learned about some plants.. I also ordered some stuff for my cat because her birthday is coming up but I ordered her a new cat post and a bubble blower so we won’t jump on my desk every hour while I work. I went to the hospital the other day and everyone in the waiting room was wearing a mask. Like 3 of us weren’t but like 14 people were and I was just like...... omg....... but yeah I feel like that’s about it. My internet works now too, bless up. 

Air Hugs 
Kaylin 

Comments

  1. I agree, I don't feel like the sculpture they picked has much personality...I would probably pass it and not think anything of it. I can remember almost every sculpture in the LSU Art Quad because they're just so bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week