Kaylin Wilson - April 23

Hello, 

These past two weeks have been a little tough. It’s getting harder to communicate with some of my coworkers when I need help with something. Just because everyone is doing their own thing, and communicating via remote is a hassle sometimes because everyone is running off their own schedules. Most of my coworkers have young kids and I can’t imagine the difficulties they’re facing with that and deadlines etc. But yes still trucking along. I decided to get a tongue drum for myself for my birthday next week so I’m having fun picking out what kind I want. I’ve been painting here and there as well. And jogging! FULLYRAWKRISTINA is in Houston right now selling fresh fruits and veggies from local farmers. So exciting! I’m probably going to buy a box this weekend. The building of the cat post was a fail. One of the pieces that came with it was destroyed. So I literally built the entire thing and the last leg to complete it was broken. Very annoying. Waiting for the right part now. 

Hope you guys are staying mentally and physically healthy! 

Kaylin 

Comments

  1. Oh I was looking to get a tongue drum for my dad, they're pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week