Claytin 4/29/2020


Hey Everyone,

I am still working from home with a steady flow of stuff to do. I’ve been put on the design team for the new Facebook campus at Menlo Park. We are in the early design stages and I got to help with the design of the entry courtyards into the campus. I can’t show any pictures unfortunately. ): 
It's been very exciting and terrifying to learn about the campus culture at Facebook. The programming for this place is CRAZY. There's every amenity you could ever think of or ever need, which I think could be because they don't want any employees to leave. How nice!

My boss says there’s a possibility to open the office in two weeks. I’m not sure if that is set in stone, but I’ll probably hang back in Louisiana until end of May.

Been doing a lot of nothing in my free time. Laying out in the sun, reading, and a little bit of painting.
Here’s a painting I did last week:





I was working in the office and a goose was looking at me through the window. I thought it was funny so I painted it. You can tell there’s a lot of inspiration in my life right now. 

My studio gals were supposed to come visit me in CA around this time. Hopefully if this gets better (who the hell knows) we can plan another visit. Can't wait to see you guys in August. 

I hope everyone is okay.

Much love, 
Claytin  

Comments

  1. i can change my ticket within the year so hopefully youll go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting! I like the shadows on the hills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice painting! I wonder if you will get to meet the Mark Zucc??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure the inspo was Untitled Goose Game...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week