Allen Worthington -- April 4 2020

Hello everyone. I hope you all are well.

I have been working from my apartment for quite some time now, since the 16th of March. I don't really like mixing my work with my living-space, and have to be outside as soon as I get off from work. I go on long walks and get some fresh air. Regarding work-load, things have been slower for me, though my coworkers mentioned having about the same amount of work as before working from home, if not more.

My latest contributions involve completing a draft of an interactive toolkit, used to prescribe solutions for a riverside hike-and-bike trail. You can view it here:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/55b0b48c-ed27-45db-4ab1-680610d76b8a-2381/

Me and a coworker used Adobe Xd to make it. It's still got some snags and buttons that don't work, but making it was interesting.

I've also been tasked to annotate and make a PowerPoint for Houston's new Resiliency Plan. The way they organized it is neat. Check it out if you're looking for precedent material or Capstone inspiration.

Here's a giant rose which grew in front of my apartment:



Take care, everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week