Haoming Qin - April 1, 2020

Good day everyone!

Taken on the first day of working remotely













During this special period of internship, I gained a special experience that was not available in previous sessions. By contrast, in a company, communication with colleagues is not timely. Working from home has little effect on myself but affects my productivity.


Reflecting on my bad habits, time management is really important to me. But I have made some improvements, that is, I no longer stay up late. During the outbreak of coronavirus COVID 19, almost all of the time was spent at home, having a lot of free time after work. This is a great time for developing hobbies.


The design work in BREC has a strong purpose and public welfare. This has something to do with the history of this company. I have worked on making the brochure for recruiting project construction funds, from the community and give back community.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week