April 20th- Emily Poulter

Hey everyone I hope everyone is staying safe... flattening the curve... and all the other phrases we will never want to say again once this is over. The state troopers are going to stop enforcing border control between Louisiana and Texas on Friday. That sounds so crazy to me. Can yall believe next week is finals week? A semester goes by really fast when youre not at school! With the travel ban lifted and school being almost over I am ready to have friends visit from BR.

Nothing much has changed since my last post. After a week of drinking too much and not working out at all I am back on track. I have a workout/yoga schedule to make sure I am working on different areas  (it also helps me keep track of what day it is). Riley and I ran 1.5 miles today, I do not like running. I always tell myself go for a run it will be great! Then while I'm running I feel like I am going to die. I guess I am just a yoga/ballet type of girl. But I will do it again.


I figured out how to set up my hammock on my balcony. Very happy about that. I have been crocheting a lot. Ive been making masks for people. I also decided to make a baby blanket for Riley's niece. And I made a cute scrunchy.


I bought a grow light because some of my plants dont like being outside in the heat but we dont have good windows.

Resin Jewelry with wildflowers is going to be my next project. I just bought a kit so now I have to wait 2 weeks for my flowers to dry out. I cant wait to see how they turn out.

Miss you guys!! Anyone thought about what they are doing for capstone? I have no clue

- Emily




Comments

  1. Resin wildflowers sounds cool, especially with the bluebonnets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers look like paintings :O. For capstone I had an idea of some kind of pandemic resilient landscape, but now i'm sick of all to do with pandemics so I'm not sure anymore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week