4/6/2020 - Emily

Its been raining here for pretty much the past two weeks. Tomorrow is supposed to be 62 and sunny so Riley and I are driving to Fredericksburg, Willow City, and Marble Falls around hill country. Basically were going wildflower hunting. It will be nice to be somewhere other than our apartment. I will posts some pictures later. I hope we find some pretty places!

I read 2 books and am completing some Photoshop challenges.  Last weekend I watched a virtual EDM music festival. That basically sums up these past few weeks. If it wasn't raining I would be hiking and sun bathing! I hope this quarantine ends soon so that I can go to Lady Bird Wildflower Center and Zilker Botanical Gardens. The only parks and trails that are closed are ones that you have to pay to get into so there are still a good number left to explore.

These are some pictures from when Riley and I visited Mount Bonnell. It over looks Lady Bird Lake and the Austin skyline.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week