04-13-20 Conner Trent

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well and is safe.

Well still working 40 hour weeks for DTJ remotely, it snowed yesterday on easter and snowing all day today as well. I've been exploring in the mountains a lot and even went up to Wyoming for a day last weekend. As for work, I've been making more 3D models for clients, and cause of the firm liking my rendering capabilities, they want to use me to make a marketing model which would be bringing it to a very high level of render detail, should be fun to do it.


 I've attached some images of the most recent rendering for the project Kinston in north Colorado









Here are some photos and videos of my travel in the past 2 weeks. I did some hiking up in the red mountain open space in northern colorado and did some offroading up by the Gross reservoir. But now I reminisce on nice weather as I watch 12 inches of snow accumulate on the ground. 

Combined some short videos from the offroading trip:

Video of the drive entrance to the Red Mountian Open Space




Cool old truck with pray flags on it




Exit road from a small mountain town called Gold Hill, No paved roads or stop signs.











(Shout out to Sheridan for reminding me about self-timer, I was surprised this was my first and only try.)








 Sheila after the trail












Red Mountain Open Space




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week