Kaylin Wilson - March 28,2020

Hello everyone,

So here’s the TEA! I am currently working in my apartment and have had the worst time with the internet. So my apartment has public WiFi and it runs so slowly so I had to call the tech department at OJb and ask for help regarding the issue. We have figured out a way to get WiFi at my apartment. Ojb has been very helpful throughout all of this chaos. HOWEVER, my apartment, not so much. So I have an existing wall jack that’s in my room. My apartment is like 2 bedroom, one bedroom and then the living room/kitchen. Okay so my DESK was in the living room/kitchen, but I’ve now moved it 3 times to be near this wall jack. Come to find out, the wall jack is entirely broken. So I now I have to get someone to install a new one. My apartment didn’t tell me this originially. I’m so worked up about it becuase im nervous about having someone install in my home during  COVID, and everyone in Houston has received the alert not to go outdoors basically, so everyone’s been using WiFi and it’s slow and so at&t is super busy. I was on hold for 2 hours and 30 minutes yesterday. And no one answered. And have called twice again but no one answers and I have to hang up. My coworker/tech person KEVIN is amazing. He’s seriously brilliant and helps me so much. If it weren’t for him, honestly I would have had a mental collapse a long time ago from all of these issues regarding WiFi and my computer etc. but he continues to offer new suggestions and help. So thankful. But yeah the technology issue has only lasted all week and still isn’t resolved. By the time it is I swear they’re going to tell us to move back into office. Received an email that 2 people in our building had COVID! Hope you guys are staying healthy and doing some fun activities! I have started a new art piece, that’s still in progress, and just downloaded Sims4. There’s a discount to get sims4 for only 6 dollars. Bro. It’s usually 50!!!! I am having so much fun being at home I just want my internet to start working. Another super fun activity I had this week at work was finding artist that would want to create an installation for one of the campus’ we’re designing. I ALMOST CRIED TEARS OF JOY I WAS SO HAPPY! That was epic. Below I am showing a few of the artist previous installations that I included in the presentation. However, the campus ended up saying they were ultimately sketched out by the idea of having an artist...because they’ve had bad experiences? UM... not all artist are the same??? And why say you want art but not actually want art? Regardless, I’m going to help with that and try and contact some of these artist to ensure they have it together and get back with the campus. Because.. why not? Gotta support the artist <3

The flower alien is my art I’m working on! I’m open for suggestions to include. I feel like it needs more spunk or something. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KXv19JRrfrfC6X4o5ch92Y4Yg-PFqAdR
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dfBcIuXyD7Sbgdz6b--B45EB0g50OmXQhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1i1lBHp0AtiV1Y_42fcAyWh9ZRMlMCe5Xhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16KAZdmBlFFnjAwBKNnv6a8MsM3PIq9plhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OiYGXzCvBFnFoer4RgQ2fhPzRcouTRoR
Giving air hugs 🤗 
Kaylin Wilson 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week