Hoaming Qin- March 12, 2020

Hi all
I started to work at BREC on Feb,12. On the first day of BREC, I didn’t work but I filled out many documents. The company has just started using NEOGOV, a workforce management platform, and I am fortunate to be a pioneer. Most documents no longer need to be signed in the paper which is very environmentally friendly.



The first week in BREC was not busy. I work with Matthew to edit the details of bridges in Frenchtown Rd Conservation Area. He has been doing a lot of fieldwork, hiking trail designs. Considering the bearing capacity, the spacing of the beams is different.


The weather is good on the weekend. bright sunshine and cool temperatures are hard to come by in baton rouge. I walked along the levee east of the Mississippi. There are not many people walk on the levee where bloomed assorted colors' wildflowers. 
Around one hour I was being Louisiana's Old State Capitol. I Revisited Louisiana's history and appreciated the impressive multicolored glass of the vaulted dome.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week