Claytin Goss - 3/26/2020


Hi everyone,

Here are some updates about my internship.

OJB began working remote about two weeks ago. I was given a laptop and communication was mainly used over Microsoft Teams and GoTo Meeting. It was alright being able to work from the apartment, but I missed seeing my coworkers and the immediacy of in-person communication.

After about a week of working from home in CA, my family and I decided it was best if I come home to Louisiana due to the uncertainty of COVID – 19. Jim was kind enough to let me use OJB flight points to get home. I was really lucky and got a flight that was one way to New Orleans this past Monday. Walking through the airport was very eerie, but I’ve never gone through security so fast in my life. It’s the little things haha. On the plane, there were no assigned seats and everyone had to sit wayyyy apart from each other. I think there were around 20 people on the flight.

I am home now in Zachary and will continue with my internship. OJB has mailed me another laptop that will help me get my tasks done more efficiently.

I still have the apartment in California and can hopefully return before the summer ends. Who knows. I miss it already, but I’m happy to be back here with my family. 

I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy.

Best,
Claytin

Comments

  1. Im happy that youre back home and not so far away now! That is really nice of them to send you a better laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will be back in California for the summer! It would be nice since you're so close to the beach, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week