Austin Schroeder 3.17.20

G'day y'all,

Not much new is happening right now in our office, other than the overall gloominess and feeling of impending doom from this virus. I'm confident everything will turn out OK, but at the same time I don't remember feeling this worried and unsettled from something like this before. I'm less worried about the virus, and more about people going crazy after losing jobs and turning to crimes like looting/robbery.

I'm in the office today, but depending on how things go, everyone may be obliged to start working at home. The idea of me working at home in my PJ's is both depressing, and hilarious. I don't know how I'll have any self discipline

Charlie and I got to sit in a meeting with Donna Bel Edwards (our governor's wife) at the office, about the design for the Gov. mansion grounds, and that was cool. There was a squad of police horses trotting around the block, which I enjoyed immensely.

Comments

  1. Lmao that was a pretty interesting meeting for sure. My favorite was the hard ass security detail. I have similar feelings about working from home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that guy's skull looked like it was made of solid iron

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week