3-30-2020 Conner Trent

Hey all, well just got the heads up form DTJ that all interns may have to file for unemployment if workload drops. We're only supposed to be doing billable work and I have this week and next week filled with billable work but after next week I'll be playing it by ear to see if I'll still be full-time. They were a little confusing in the meeting saying that they still want us to work for them after this if the internship period is not over but still file for unemployment in the next few weeks if there's no work for us.

That's all for now, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll keep yall updated as to what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week