Ruichen Zhu 3-15-2020


Hello, all

I saw you guys doing a pretty good job in your firm.





Let me introduce this firm in Japan. my firm in this building on the 6th floor.  

This area for the digital draw which is what I usually stay here to work.






The data storage room. they put a lot of projects in this area.


We have a meeting every Monday. I work a lot of construction detail drawings. Right now I think I am good to take Kathleen or Mark's Class again. Thank you all share your work and experience. I hope you all get away from the virus and be 100% safe !!!




Comments

  1. That's a cool office man, happy you are doing well. How far away from work do you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I am live my coworkers. but I am going move out. The new address about 30 min walk to the office. That is fun for me. How are you? Did you get virus? Do not scare me man!

      Delete
    2. No I dont have the virus, sorry for scaring you! 30 min walk sounds like some good healthy exercise man

      Delete
    3. Alright, Better to hear from you safe Man. Japan into the unknown situation. The government looks like to want to hold the Olympic Game anyway. I am alright. Be safe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week