03-18-2020 Conner Trent


The first day working from home. certainly interesting but feels just like doing studio homework at home except you need to coordinate with people at the office. How are yall liking/disliking working from home? Has your firm established a certain amount of time before yall go back to the office? We're set on 2 weeks right now, which is subject to change if the  US's situation of Covid-19 worsens. I am enjoying having the tv on or play music out loud instead of headphones. What other things are you doing to occupy your time while we hold out in our homes? Other than that, I don't have much of an update but I do have another video for yall so enjoy! (it was too big to attach so here's a link!)


Here’s a photo of my home office set up. I’m interested to see what y’all did!




Comments

  1. I've been working from home in Colorado Springs since Monday and Design Workshop has planned for two weeks of remote working so far..... my brother and I are having lots of conference calls during the day... but it's definitely harder to focus at home. We take a loooot of breaks to play video games, definitely not productive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week