Kaylin Wilson - Feb 25 - OJB

Yo! 

I am currently working on a SD set with my team and the set is due today at 5:30. Crunch time! 
However, I’m taking a break to write my post :) 

Things have been going well in HOUSTON. It rains ALL of the time, which I love so much. I went to another concert this weekend. I saw Borgore.. He was terrible this time. The first time
I saw him I was like obsessed, but I was so unimpressed this time around. I was frowning when the SAME beat dropped for the 5th time and this girl asked me if I was okay.. I answered with a “noo”. On the bright side, I did meet friends! They were like “omg you came to an EDM concert alone?”... LIKE YEAH? & THIS ISNT MY FIRST RODEO!  Like what else am I supposed to do on the weekend?

 Have you guys been doing stuff alone that you normally wouldn’t do? Do you like it or do you feel uncomfortable? 

Personally, I’m in the zone. It was still nice meeting new friends. Weekend before that I went to visit my friend cayman In Florida. I have some friends coming down to visit me for the st patty’s day parade in Houston and the weekend after that another friend is coming to hang. 

I’m going to overdose on coffee.. I’ve been pretty exhausted. What do you guys do to help with that? Or can you say “I DONT GET, I DONT GET TIRED” - *Kevin Gates voice*

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14FQPm0l5vylyBYyuzexPXLvYKKFjWGGs
Cool chair in this vegan restaurant that was absolute trash (the food) and it had a 4.5 rating? I had to yelp a review. Should I become a food critic if L A DOESNT work out? 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fVo0iNWuCPWuppAUBmwB7pEtucRNHf2S
I want an eclectus parrot *pictured*. This parrot was really stressed so it picked all its feathers. However I now know everything about parrots lowkey. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_z3cXj899CX17NlDDi236qBV5TXedSRl
B O O K  suggestions. 

Comments

  1. I think it's so awesome that you are comfortable doing fun things on your own!! Typically I like to do things with friends because I enjoy the company and the dialogue/sharing the experience and being able to talk about it with someone. I think it depends on the experience for me. Like i've been skiing alone, but I've never gone out for drinks unless I was with friends/going to meet someone. Does that make any sense?

    And yeah!! You should def abandon landscape architecture to be a vegan food critic imo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week