Claytin Goss - 2/22/2020

Happy Saturday,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's rainy today, quite a rarity around here. I miss rainy days though, so I’m happy.

Work has been very busy. For the majority, I'm working on the Santa Clara project. Editing Vectorworks plans, creating lots of CAD sections, rendering in Lumion, etc. I also got to model a children’s playground in Rhino! I’m learning so much and can’t believe OJB trusts me to do half the stuff they have me do lol.

I’ve also gotten to hop on a few other projects. My favorite one so far has been a Google Headquarters project in Los Angeles. I had to gather concept imagery for different types of office spaces that could function outdoors. Google is into really out-there and sometimes wacky concepts, so it was a fun exercise.






Gavin came to visit for a week after my mom left. While he was here we visited La Jolla, a beach town close to Solana, to do some seal sighting.

Big Chunk 


We went to Little Italy in San Diego on the weekend. We winery, brewery, and bar hopped, and then ate a lot of pasta.

Ballast Point Brewery

Gavin really enjoying the wine
I can’t believe February is almost over. Time is flying by. I have some friends visiting for spring break, and hopefully, Emily, Sheridan, and Kaylin are coming to visit in May! If anyone else wants to visit, c'mon! 

Yall have a good rest of your weekend(:

Comments

  1. Claytin that sounds so fun! Companies like google sound like a lot of fun to be designing for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going to see those seals at La Jolla last summer, and how freakin' smelly they were :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week