Austin Schroeder 2.18.20

Hey everyone,

I believe I am in my sixth week of my internship already, and that seems crazy to me. Time really is flying by. Although I do miss seeing you guys around in studio. Its great to be able to hear about what you guys are doing at your offices, and I check this blog pretty much every morning :'D.

Things around the office have been pretty busy lately, and I been dipping my toes in many different projects. For me, I usually do little tasks or pieces of a project before someone sets me off on something new. But, there is one residence project in Lake Charles that I have been helping with for a few weeks now, and I've gotten to work on construction documents, construction details, and a sketchup model for it. It's cool to have been exposed to all those little details about the site, because now I feel like I know every little thing about this house.

One of the most fun things I've done since my last post, was work on some logo concepts for a commercial development carbo is designing. I've had time and reason to look at a bunch of Photoshop tutorials and I think it really paid off. I learned how to convert daytime pics to nighttime and I feel like a wizard. (see below; pinecone thingy is the logo)

Comments

  1. I learned some crazy techniques on Photoshop to make plants from the internet blend into a rendering! I think its a similar tool to what you used for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week